Blue Orchestra

Fed-Kun's army
this is pretty nice so far,

the drama is pretty much on the down low for now (thankfully, for me)

but plenty of feelsgud tension and scenes

Fed-Kun's army
So far so good, imo. I love listening to orchestras, and always wanted to read/watch a story centered on it, so I'm glad I found this.

Alsoooo *inhale* *exhale* Guys. Just because it's a story about a violinist - or classical music, for that matter - means it is another Your Lie in April. Calm down and don't compare.

Group Leader
really enjoy this! I really love high-school-music-club theme, and I reallllly enjoy this! aaaand caught up with latest chap TwT)

Man, as someone who spent part of their youth in an Orchestra, this manga really nails that feeling. This author either knows this experience firsthand or really did their homework.

I also have to compliment the series on the grounds that compared to the size of the cast and how little time it can give each person, it has some well fleshed out characters with distinct personalities. I enjoy how normal everyone feels also, like nothing is too over the top.

I'm scared to read this because the last time there was an energetic violinist who helped a jaded boy fall back in love with music, I ended up ugly crying for hours.

@Legion dont worry, this one is just like every school sports club anime/manga. Focused on competitions and youthful dramas

This is always being compared to Your Lie In April... in actuality, this is more similar to Hibike! Euphonium.

Supporter
...I dunno... there's too much slice of life (and not as good as Your Lie) and not enough sports involve for my liking.....

My guess is that
Aono's dad got involved with Saeki's family, becoming his teacher. He used old videos of Aono as a model to whip Saeki saying that he's not good enough, leading to Saeki having incredible expectations for Aono without knowing he quit the violin. Now, Saeki will feel guilty about his presence in all of it?

I was praying that Aono would start treasuring the relationships he has with his freshmen friends. This latest chapter was like mana from heaven. It was rough seeing him in that state, but I think he finally believes that these people have his back and will not let him down.

Code:

Users who are viewing this thread