Blue Period - Vol. 14 Ch. 60 - Summer vacation 6

Aggregator gang
Page 14: "Exposição de Machiko Sanada" - was this based on a portuguese scanlation?

Adjusting levels on all pages would've been nice.

Group Leader
Page 14: "Exposição de Machiko Sanada" - was this based on a portuguese scanlation?

Adjusting levels on all pages would've been nice.
It clearly was. Here's the PT ver, with the original bottom left caption they included:
Os8wsnx.png

The previous page also poorly blacked out the "exposicao de" part in the bottom panel.

QlQVers.png

That said, I don't understand their reasoning here because the PT chapter released all of it together, and it also doesn't suffer from the quality issues this english(?) copy has.

Enjoy reading and point out our mistakes.And please consider donating to help us buy raws.

Group Leader
it really hurts to see the scanlations for this series become so spotty, i dont know why the resolution of the pages keeps changing

it really hurts to see the scanlations for this series become so spotty, i dont know why the resolution of the pages keeps changing
We are a new group just starting things...so please go easy on us. we will definately improve our release quality

Double-page supporter
Is that line on the last page her getting cut off while saying "a burglar"?

thanks for the TL

Enjoy reading and point out our mistakes.And please consider donating to help us buy raws.
Thank you for the work, but I have a question: How far does your access to the raws go? I imagine you only have access to the Spanish translation.

We havent dropped the series, the new group just waltzed in with no warning. Life tends to get stressful sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the work, but I have a question: How far does your access to the raws go? I imagine you only have access to the Spanish translation.
People on the comments of the previous chapter were saying that this was based on the Brazilian version, that based team is on chapter 62 ahead of even the official English version

Group Leader
A glance at the second page seems to be from the PT one again. I don't know what raws they're "buying" but it sure ain't these.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
CHAPTER 60 IS DEVIDED IN TWO PARTS. SECOND PART WILL BE RELEASED SOON.
https://comic-days.com/episode/13932016480029559862
I've merged the chapters, please don't split them up in the future, it's against the rules.

Rule 3.2.2: Chapters may only be split into parts if the source material was also split in the same way. Chapters that have been split up by the scanlators for any other reason may be recombined into singular whole chapters.

I've merged the chapters, please don't split them up in the future, it's against the rules.

Rule 3.2.2: Chapters may only be split into parts if the source material was also split in the same way. Chapters that have been split up by the scanlators for any other reason may be recombined into singular whole chapters.
as far i know ch 60 is devided in two parts in raws.

Screenshot%20from%202023-08-01%2009-25-02_N7QtV6ytM.png

see here.https://comic-days.com/episode/4855956445114370505

Users who are viewing this thread