Blue Period - Vol. 4 Ch. 14 - Ability to Have Fun

Right in the feels. Also Yatora's birthday is in the same month as me lol

I'm just here for those fucking incredible hands this mangaka draws

Dex-chan lover
Fucking ramen shop owner too lmao. I fucking love this series.

Oh shit Yatora actually has the same birthday as me. Hardly ever see that birthday in media.

Pastry shop Yakuza!!!! Yes, follow your dreams! I wish I did.

Even the ramen chef teared up on Page 40.

Ah, I understand that. To be scared of doing something you really like... I think it is something like a threshold.
It held me back for quite some time, until I realize that I was just being stupid and wasting my precious time.
This manga is so great.

Group Leader
@boldmonkey Nah, I think it's "ego". To me it's the ingredient to all success, for atheletes, for entrepreneurs, and so on. He needs ego to believe in his work, and his success!

Fed-Kun's army
Can we talk about the lighting on the lower frame on page 39? The hair shadows are just amazing. I don't think I've ever seen those drawn, and that never occurred to me until I saw it there. This is truly a work of art on its own right.

I got chills wtf bahahuzsbjs so good Right when he said he was scared of drawing damnnnnnnnnnn

Dex-chan lover
Giving that advice "Be self-centered" can only work in a culture that teaches you to give away your individuality if the interest of the group is on the line like Japanese society. My people are egocentric enough already.

This hit hard as much as truck-san. Fu*k. I could say I love drawing but sometimes I also felt scared of drawing like scared of couldn't make my art up to my followers' expectation or my own expectation and I couldn't draw for weeks. Guess it's common artist problem, eh?

Users who are viewing this thread