Blue Period - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - First Exam Begins

Dex-chan lover
Aw man this is so good as always. Can't believe the chapter end on that note.

Dex-chan lover
It's cool that we finally get to see some of the real Hashida, because you know... characters that go around always smiling tend to hide something, and in this case it was depravity

Dex-chan lover
So many thoughts and things to day, but Ryuji probably has a different prompt.

@xeredge I mean, considering that Ryuju might have some self identity issues, a self portrait could throw him for a loop. But the manga will probably give him a different prompt, to make it more interesting.

Aggregator gang
Im sad the plot has been leaving Ryuji behind but i think this will blow up later on and be addressed eventually.

We still dont fully got to see why he dropped out of cram school or anything other than the obvious family tension.

Dex-chan lover
y-yuka? well, now we need to know what's been happening with em
dude this is intense

Dex-chan lover
I'm rereading this for the third time or so, and I love it don't get me wrong. Still, one annoying cliche is when the teacher/mentor of all oeople, suddenly reveal some some of "twist" to a test/competition at the last minute. M reality wouldn't a good teacher have broken down to everyone aiming for Geidai how the exams conventionally go, particularly what tools and materials are usually allowed or disallowed? why spring the whole powder, water, etc thing a few days before. Honestly the writer Could be had the same impact of it was information that the MC had forgotten about because of how intense everything had gotten, and the info could have been shared through a flashback of some sort. Anyway just a minor annoyance about these "obstacles" that keep erupting for yaguchi.

Dex-chan lover
Ryuji remind me of one of my mom's story, she is forced to take test for school she doesn't want to go, so she just answering all the answer randomly lmao XD

Later on she managed to get into one of her school of choice, but she ended up paying it with her own money, since her parents doesn't approve.

Users who are viewing this thread