Blue Period - Vol. 6 Ch. 22 - The Second Exam Begins

Dex-chan lover
Good luck Yaguchi, and Kuwana really is a good girl, hope she'll be able to best her sister.

Thank you sooo much for the chapter i love this manga so much 🙏🏻🙏🏻💛💛💛💛💛💛

I honestly love how people's bodies arnt all glamorousised . Like the people nude have normal bodies nothing over proportioned or feel like anythings been over exaggerated. They feel like people with different lives

The nude model was drawn beautifully, the art in this is sick as fuck holy shit every single time i read a new chapter i’m amazed. Thank you for the translation!

Thanks for the speedy translation! I love this! Every chapter has such love put into the artworks!

Thanks for the chapter 😍😍
This is the best “slice of life“ manga I have read so far.

One thing i just noticed is that the author doesnt seem to want Yatora to meet mori senpai again so soon, maybe until he hits a really big roadblock then he does.

Group Leader
@Swezed Many, many thanks for picking this up. Big fan of your work on Blue Lock, very thankful for ye finishing this!

oh my god pls i was so scared that he wasn't going to make it in time for his test hhhhh I'm so glad that his friends were there to help him,,,
thank you for picking this up and thank you so much for translating ! Looking forward to the next update hehe

great work on the translation! thank you! yaguchi's determination is such an admirable trait of his. it's unfortunate that this happened to him during an important period but i hope he'll get through it!! really looking forward to the next update :D

Thank you so much for picking this up. You're doing just great with it, and the updating speed is reasonable.

Users who are viewing this thread