Blue Period - Vol. 6 Ch. 24 - When I Started to be Dyed in Color

Thank-you so much for the chapter! I'm seriously enjoying this story. 🙇‍♀️😀

I feel so proud of my boy. Yatora has always work hard and he definitely earned that compliment. You go boy!

AH shit the oil was for transparency, this is good. This. I love this arc. So much.

god, i love this manga, been reading this since the first chapter release, thanks for translating it ;3

Aggregator gang
I forgot but the scene where he grabs Mori-senpai's drawing to boost himself was so touching too ;; Ugh, I want them to meet each other again!

Double-page supporter
Thanks so much for the update!

Gosh I'm so happy for our boi Yatora! I really hope he passes

Group Leader
The metacommentary in this manga far exceeds any other I've seen in manga. Truly a masterpiece of it's time

Thank you so so much for the update ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Thank you so much for the translation! This was such a good chapter! Yatora's being recognized for getting better at art, seeing that he can be proud and use his weapons to creat great art... And that he don't necessarily have to be confident. Tsubasa-sensei making good chapters as always. The drawings were also so powerful!! I couldn't help but be really happy for Yatora getting praised by Yotasuke-kun. Also, Yotasuke... Such an interesting character! It's a first to know he isn't confident but know that his art is good. I think recognizing what you're good at is not being arrogant (although he can be a bit), but maybe... Being true to yourself? Knowing that you can do good things too? Yotasuke is a genius at art after all... I really like his interactions with Yatora (that one at new year's, damn) but I would like to see his character fleshed out like Kuwana and Yuka were... His own feelings and backstory, you know? Hashida too... I really hope we see more of him. Like, yes he is a funny and amusing character... But we don't really know much about him. Anyways, let's hope for the best!!

@A-tan ikr!! That scene in the first chapters was so beautiful and how he uses like an amulet for good luck and victory is so beautiful aaaaa

@sif99
Your comment was so beautiful! I understand your feelings... It's really nice to see how much art changed Yatora to be a good person and how he noticed and learned so many things about him. This reminds me of the first chapters, where he says to his mom that he wouldn't have noticed all the things she did for him if it wasn't for art. And how it changed his world. It's a really motivating manga about following your dreams, I guess? Maybe our passion is not always the things we have talent for. I would like to know mine too someday :)

Also, I really like how it portrays his difficulties and the different types of person that he meets along the way and how he keeps learning with them (and himself).

Users who are viewing this thread