Blue Period - Vol. 6 Ch. 24 - When I Started to be Dyed in Color

I got so happy when yatora got happy, my boy deserves the chance tot be told that he has become better and that he is good!!
Thank you so much for the update!!

I just love his growing "confidence" and I really hope he nailed the exam ( and gets his rashes treated!! )
Thank you again for your awesome work translating the chapter, I will definetely get a physical copy once it's released in my country!

As always, thank you for doing it and bringing us the joy and delight of looking at somebody else's hard work...huhuhu

this chapter is so beautiful!! i'm so happy that yaguchi's skills were acknowledged here because it's what he deserves! his growth is amazing, and i love that he's beginning to have more confidence in himself as an artist

Double-page supporter
Of course I ordered the first volume uvu
I must have Yatora on my shelf lol

thanks for the translations,
just ordered the first vol and preordered the second!!
it's rare for me to read a manga that motivates, moves, and teaches me as much. :' )

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap what a monumental chapter
Love this manga so much
I feel it's heading towards a conclusion with that big monologue... even if he doesn't pass, he made a lot of personal progress

i was smiling like an idiot when yatora was overwhelmed because of yotasuke's praise :')

i feel yatora so much ahhaha it's so nice when people recognize what you were trying to convey in your drawing
thank you for the translation!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
I just want to say I appreciate the effort of redrawing sound effects.

Man, this chapter just rings true to personal feelings. T. Artist

Yes. When someone straight up just understands your art. Really feels nice.

Users who are viewing this thread