Blue Period - Vol. 7 Ch. 27 - Baptism

@Prieszt Worse, he didn't even think he was the best. His expectations were low yet he still fell short. It must have felt terrible.

Dex-chan lover
I was genuinely anxious during the presentation like holy shit, and thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Sorry guys, I couldn't make it... when it was Yaguchi's turn I closed the chapter, it was too intense for me...

Dex-chan lover
It made me so anxious, I just skimmed through his part... I'll go back and read it sometime.

Thank you for the chapter !

Once again, a really well made chapter, could feel all of the tension and Yaguchi's struggle. Definitely one of the best pacing and story telling I've read in mangas.

Double-page supporter
This chapter was an anxiety ride from start to finish. I really felt Taguchi here...ouch

Double-page supporter
I remember reading this (raw version) and having a little bit mental breakdown.

I still have the same mindset as Yaguchi, and seeing this chapter made me really uncomfortable.

Without you we won't even get to know this manga. I can't thank you enough! I feel bad for Yaguchi, at least he's able look cheerful even if it's fake. I know how bad anxiety can make you feel. Hope to see more Ryuji in the future. They have their own problems to solve, but I think they can save each other.

Hi Everyone I Noticed there was no discord server for blue period so I thought I would make one here is the link if you want to join!
https://discord.gg/xWQ8t9aDFj

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Wow
Somehow every time I finish a chapter of this I'm left with a knot of anxiety in my stomach even tho I don't live in this world.

That feeling of presenting in a class of young geniuses, and coming up against people with that kind of BAM impact, it's a lot. And it's...idk it's really something you only encounter as a youth too tbh. Once people are older and more settled into their roles and careers they're generally very chill and don't have this need to make a statement about their work because they've already proven themselves.

Sjkslwos honestly the route he's picked out so far, or maybe the lack of route is terrifying too. A fine artist has to think not just about skill, but also themes and ideas and style, and it's so very very wrapped up in their identity. For some of the other kids who have been doing this for a long time, expression was never the problem, it was only about accumulating enough skill to execute it. If he had gone into something more like illustration or animation, something industry based, that's all service type art and you only need to focus on execution to make it.

Fine art is ridiculously hard.

new char chaps allways bangers

like the 2nd track and first single off a sophmore album

Users who are viewing this thread