Blue Period - Vol. 7 Ch. 27 - Baptism

damn came back to this manga after reading some trash and damn is it good
i can feel the stress through the screen

Man this manga is stirring up stuff inside me. I've always done whatever I've absolutely had to do and nothing more. I really want that feeling of doing something for the sake of doing it, not caring about you being bad at it, or chasing after marks. Loving something you do and also getting mad cred for it must feel amazing

Man this chapter hits hard. Its hard to accept your not good enough, but honestly being good enough isn't great either. Being in Geidai is only the start, from here our protag will learn what he wants from art and how to achieve it.

I hope he becomes an art prof. in the end, his social and hard working personality suits it especially as a past delinquent.
Can't really see him being a full time gallery artist, as he does art cuz its fulfilling and making art to satisfy others stresses him most.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Aggregator gang
Just read all chapters and... well, time for the wait began... ;p

For someone that just wasted his entire life doing shit or stupid things, this manga kinda hurts a lot, but its a really good read, so... Keep going guys! GG

Fed-Kun's army
FUCK the anxiety hit me like a freight train with this chapter. I feel so bad for Yaguchi, especially since I can totally relate to his impostor syndrome. Stay strong my man.

He always go through high, and then low, and then pick himself up, and the cycle repeats itself. In cram school there was that time where the teacher called him out on reusing previous themes/artworks, and he felt he hit a barrier. Then he overcame it in the entrance exam, and now that feeling is back.

Goddamn I can actually feel his anxiety after that presentation. I have stage freight as well, heck, even a phone call drives my anxiety.

wow this chapter really resonated with me. Bit different since i went to a music school for jazz drumming, but i can highly relate to the mass of anxiety that comes from introducing yourself and your work to people who are much more set in stone about who they are and what they're out to accomplish. Like Yaguchi in this manga, i wasn't expecting to get in on my first try/audition, so my first semester there were very few people right out of high school and much more people in their mid 20's that knew exactly what they were there for and wanted out of their experience. My first day i got hit with a similar question, the head of the drum/percussion department asked "you know this is a conservatory right?" and it just became real to me and i felt so out of place then.

Dex-chan lover
This is very cool. I can't really relate to this but that's what makes me continue to read more x)

Users who are viewing this thread