Blue Period - Vol. 7 Ch. 27 - Baptism

Allways looking forwards see the people ahead of him then breaking down since he cant se his onw acomplishments forgetting he is doing art to express him self

Fed-Kun's army
The atmosphere during the presentation hurts so much it pains me to read this chapter. Very reminiscent of my school days

Group Leader
@DrWhoCares For what it's worth, I'm guessing "a public" comes from the fact that in most Germanic languagues the word for audience is some variation of publiek/publikum etc. Doesn't excuse the mistake, but I thought you'd like to know.

Group Leader
@Rillant More likely, a word was accidentally omitted. As the common phrase is "a public audience". But yes, potentially.

@tailor31415 you really don't pay attention about typesetting right? As a typesetter, I can surely say whoever typeset this chapter is doing a bad job. They use "I" uppercase inside "i" normal. You can see by looking at normal bubble, there was tail in "I". "I" uppercase with tail only used whenever said, "I will milk you" not, "I wIll mIlk you". If don't really know about scanlation, just don't pretend you know everything.

@Yoshikazuuu what are you talking about?? my comment had nothing to do with typesetting, uppercase letters, or the phrase I will milk you'

leave me alone.

@tailor31415 @Swezed here's some advice for you, thanks :)
unknown.png

I just finished all the chapters, and must say I identify alot in Yaguchi, I just started art school and got the same insecurities.
I'm really looking forward his evolution ! This is a very good story

I feel like this story resonates so much with me that I'll probably go back to this several times in the future. The meaning will also probably change as I reread and somehow I look forward to that. So much appreciation to the author, artists, and everyone in the team working on this. I hope you'll continue until the end. Thank you for your hard work.

Fed-Kun's army
i recently just found out about this manga as I saw it from the top rated mangas here on mangadex and i must say, I binged read all the existing chapters and I love it so much. I really hope this gets animated. Thank you for the scanlations!

Relatable to a level no manga has ever been to me, profound like few works I've read, beautiful like any great classic. There is no words that accurately describe my love for this work, and I am very very grateful to the scanlators who work on this. Pair of Two, you guys ROCK! Amazing work on this one. I love this and I hope ypu guys know that the painstaking work of making a fan translation look and feel like an official volume release will NOT go unnoticed. To a 2021 filled with blue period! Cheers!

Double-page supporter
Certainly, it is too early for him to "we live in a society" arguments with his art yet.

wow, i've just binge-read all chapters. thank you so much for the scanlation teams for working on this great series.

as someone who graduated from high school, i can relate to this manga so much~ even now i still question what kind of art i want to make.

I actually just found out about this under the rating section yesterday.... Btw, thank you for your hard work, staff!

Not gonna lie, they had me on the first half of the chapter.

I mean I genuinely felt happy for my boi when he heard that his art was memorable but then he was straight up made to realize he was not good enough as he is rn. I mean tbh he kinda is, considering how his other classmates and profs spent years trying to make it there but he got in in just one try ( protagonist's golden finger prolly). This just means he has more to learn tho and I hope he takes that as motivation instead.

Thank you for translating this awesome series! I do appreciate the time you take just to give us a higher quality trans💖

Users who are viewing this thread