Blue Period - Vol. 7 Ch. 27 - Baptism

Aggregator gang
Man.. that hurts yknow ;-; i, too, have been there, so i at least know how he feels when something just went worse than expected

Thanks for the latest chapter!!!!
The feelings Yaguchi had when he realized he came about the presentation the wrong way strike a chord with me. I've been embarrassed plenty of times like that, put on the spot like he was.
Hopefully Yaguchi will gain more pride in his works and abilities, and that he will be able to face the upcoming challenges without being too harshly affected by his new environment.

The way he thinks about Art is just completely different from these people who have been breathing art since childhood.

Also, Miki is adorable. I wanna cuddle her.

Group Leader
@Swezed
Page 5, Panel 3, Bubble 1:
"decide the go the" -> "decide to go the"
"20s" -> "20's"
Also, if you're going to use a tilde, don't let it be floating at the top. It's stupid. Move it down or fix the font so it appears in the middle of the characters, not at the top.

EDIT:
Page 11, Panel 5, Bubble 1:
"talking in front of a public!"
A public? What is "a public"?

EDIT 2:
Page 34, Panel 2, Bubble 2:
"upseeing" -> "up seeing"

EDIT 3:
Page 42, Panel 1, Bubble 1:
"for the piece your first years in oil painting" -> "for the piece you first years in oil painting"

EDIT 4:
Don't make the guy typesetting it do QC. Get your proofreader to do a second pass on the typeset pages. Proofreading changes based on how the script is displayed and read. In other words, the PR can change depending on the typesetting.
Also, you'd have less mistakes if you're not the one checking your own work.

EDIT 5:
You say "quality over quantity" and yet this is the result. And this is only the script issues. Additionally, in your second credits page you spell "consistent" as "conistant".
Seriously. Every release it's something with you guys. Get a proper QC.

Lastly, "it takes much effort" is grammatically fucked. It's something an ESL would say, which is what I'm assuming you are, and if so, get your proofreader, who is hopefully not ESL, to check your credits pages too.

@DrWhoCares
Thanks for the feedback, im not gonna bother to respond to your entire post but appreciate it 😀

English isnt my first language to be fair, doing the mini note, but yeah I wont deny that I write awfully autistic lmao

Anyway, have a good one!

Double-page supporter
yakumo seems like an inverted version of yatora, with his confidence and experience with oil painting. he even has the same look but with black hair and clothing.

thank you for your tl work <333

I feel this. I like art, but don't have the knack for fine arts. Thinking in symbols and double meanings, creativity in that way just seems like a different animal.

Supporter
Keep up the good work and don't rush for anyone. This series inspired me to take up drawing and yours and Boredom Society's excellent translation and redrawing work was integral to this.

Dex-chan lover
What a strange art school haha. You’d think they’d at least have to take some fundamentals and art history. Also a teacher groping a student seemed super beyond the pale and unnecessary. I guess you could say it’s character development that she’ll get fired and arrested soon? Other than these bizarre “plot” points, I still love the MC and his struggles, they are all too real when having to deal with what you want to create and the limits of your own capabilities and knowledge, especially when you’re ofreced to compare yourself to others.

I would like to thank everyone who rated this manga, I only discovered it when it appeared in the first place, demoting other mangas that I love like Frieren and Yona.
Yaguchi is such an amazing character, weak and strong at the same time, above all, truly human, I feel connected with him so easily. Hope we can se more of Yuka-chan too.
I have two artists in the family, so I'm running to show this amazing story for them.
Thank u, A Pair of 2!

Double-page supporter
Reading this means putting myself through an all too familiar anxiety 😰 But it's so good tho...

Double-page supporter
Honestly...I was surprised when Sousou no Frieren fell down to 2nd place...When I saw this manga Blue Period...I didn't knew what to expect...This manga has come at the right juncture for me....I'm presently at Yaguchi's 2nd year phase...Good at everything...So don't know what to do....No drive in particularly....
This is the manga....for those who want to know Art....or why Art even exists....Does it make any sense....
and all those kind of questions.
Scanlators please do a good job about this Manga.

Thank You

Great manga honestly, I've never been interested in art but that makes this even better to read as you see the mc find his passion in art as he starts as a beginner

Users who are viewing this thread