Blue Period

Fed-Kun's army
Just binged this series, and I am in love with this. It has good pacing and loveable characters w/ depth. Highly recommended!

Every time this manga makes me want to draw something

even though my skills are terrible and I barely draw anymore because of that

i really dont understand why 'crossdressing' is in the tags of this manga...
it isnt the primary focus at all and the "crossdressing" character in question is heavily coded as being a transgender girl.
the manga itself is about art and the process of learning it and expressing feelings through it

Double-page supporter
If anything this manga make me desperate about the lack of proper art teacher nowadays. Those kids are super lucky to have such a good advisor available in school.

Just caught and I'm already in withdrawal, are we caught up to the raws or are there still some untranslated chapters?

Fed-Kun's army
Man I wish my art college was this good. It was one class maybe close to this, and the rest were "shut up and draw some cartoons in the corner while the teacher eats lunch" and I paid double the yearly tuition for that shiiit.

Dex-chan lover
@aa9000 raw is up to 27 right now.

I happened to check a couple of chapters in raw for curiosity, not gonna spoil anything but if an artist is reading this ... Ufff... Prepare yourself, is not gonna be easy!

I love this so much, everytime i read it it makes me want to draw, yet i can barely draw a circle

I love this so much, thank you for bringing this into my life. It just speaks to me on so many level, all the pain and agony pursuing what I like.

Aggregator gang
@Ikashita how would it turn into a shoujo?? That's a whole different demographic. Unless you mean romance or something? Which still wouldn't make sense, lots of seinen have romance

There's something about these 'artsy' series that really makes the authors love for the artform shine through. Although they are very different in genre and style, I feel the same energy from series like 'Act-Age' or 'We Shall Now Begin Ethics'.

It's getting an official english serialization the upcoming autumn omg!!! The art in this is absolutely stunning and I love the character development and build up of these kind of series<333

Users who are viewing this thread