BNA

Group Leader
Citatel, The manga happens at the same time as the anime, what we see in the Ch.0 happens between episodes 3 and 5

I'm not sorry for this but I had no other choice.

"NBA janai. BNA da."

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Anime is pretty good, the OP is one of my favorites.

Dex-chan lover
Bestest furriest anime of the decade! I really love Trigger's works. That said, Trigger made some interesting choices with the character designs because both girls' faces definitely look cuter and slimmer in their tanuki and fox forms, especially Nazuna's.

omg this is amazing i need more i recommend this anime and manga to any person on the planet. :p

vickie ^^

Join the BNA discord if you want to read the other chapters. They've unofficially translated it there.

Does this take place after the anime or is this the anime
In manga form?

Dex-chan lover
Not bad for some post-anime filler content. I do think the plots are a bit condensed rn, but it's still a fun read.

Does this take place after season 1 of the anime, or is it basically filler? Either way it's nice, but knowing is nice.

Can't wait for an official release in English by a big name studio like VIZ! I want to get physical copies in English SO badly! Maybe even an adaptation of all the episodes so we can get one complete manga story line! Can't wait to see how this series develops!

Users who are viewing this thread