Bocchi Hakase to Robot Shoujo no Zetsubou Teki Utopia - Vol. 2 Ch. 27 - Lonely Professor and the Hardware Store

Dex-chan lover
@Sonaldo
Thanks for making this manga less depressing man. But what about all those times he was coughing blood?
Some of those IIRC may have been in the past. Otherwise though could be a range of things from humorous to straight to serious. Ie., as above said robo or prof could have just decided that a "coughing blood function" should be part of any realistic bot (or simulation). Alternatively if he's a clone or a cyborg or whatever not a full robot (or NANOMACHINESSON or whatever), well he'd still have all/some biological components anyway. A reveal could be a bunch of professors in tubes in the secret basement, and as each dies they upload a brainscan and revive the next one.

I mean, I'm not saying that I think any of this is clear, it's just fun speculation. Maybe there actually isn't anything particularly special, the professor is just a 1-in-a-billion genetics and happened to get lucky. At least IRL no disease as a true perfect 100% death rate, even 99.9999% still leaves a handful of people around. But the author has mixed enough attention to detail and seriousness in with all the humor and sicks burns that it's not entirely unreasonable to wonder if there is something more going on too.

Users who are viewing this thread