Bocchi Jieikan no Isekai Funsenki - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Return Of The Brave II

Dex-chan lover
-.-
I know asking for rational actions from a Japanese MC is a bit much, but ffs, you are assaulting an enemy fortification. Why are you doing so on a motorcycle, and more importantly why in the ever loving fuck are you stopping to dig out random mercs that were most likely just shooting at you.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no! A woman's hand! Women totally cannot be a merc or ninja (kunoichi) who was just discussed earlier so she must be a hostage!
him or the ninja that clearly was in the range of shooting??
See above, and he also ran outside the range of the magic shield whereas he could've just driven nearer and still shield him and the wrongly-assumed hostage.

Dex-chan lover
-.-
I know asking for rational actions from a Japanese MC is a bit much, but ffs, you are assaulting an enemy fortification. Why are you doing so on a motorcycle, and more importantly why in the ever loving fuck are you stopping to dig out random mercs that were most likely just shooting at you.
Because when you can have shielding magic up a motorcycle is gonna be far more manueverable than any of his other options for getting in fast, and once in his firepower already outclassed theirs. That said, stopping was a major idiot ball moment, probably set up for him recruiting the ninjas since they already didn't seem to appreciate their current employers.

Dex-chan lover
OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE

The retardation is genuinely giving me a headache.
1. Trying to do a blitzkrieg but only like 5% of it and immediately abandoning it.
2. Doing it with just two people.
3. Doing it with one of your weakest vehicles.
4. THEY JUST FUCKING WARNED YOU ABOUT NINJAS AND YOU EXPERIENCED FIRST HAND THAT THERE'S EXTREMELY EVIL SHAPESHIFTING DEMONS AND YOU STOP TO CHECK ON A FUCKING RANDO.

Sorry for ranting, the stupidity is just too much.

Users who are viewing this thread