Bocchi Tenseiki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Group Leader
I'm sorry for splitting the chapter in two parts, I really want to try to give you a chapter with the best quality possible and this is only possible with someone who is a Proofreader in this manga...

Can you help me with a donation so that I can go live in my partner's city or make trips to look for a job, from here:
ko-fi.com/OrchidOfMoon
patreon.com/MoonOrchid

It's always awesome when a new manga come out translated so all good, don't worry and thanks for the chapter. @TulipMoon

Quick start, usual but interesting too. Let's see where this story goes. Bookmark

Oh I remember reading this novel, the art style is much more different than I pictured but I do like it.

Ty for sharing!

Dex-chan lover
Truck-san didn't know of this isekai reincarnation. Somebody else finished the job first lol.

Get cut on his left cheek and is bleeding from his right cheek next page.

Keeping low expectations.

Hoo this look nice more please. Thanks for this, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Aggregator gang
Come on yall, chill. Translator admitted that English is not their first language.

Dex-chan lover
What a terrible first chapter. The guy dies right away and without any cause. Why make it reincarnation, just make it plain fantasy. If you wanted him to be ostracized as a child, just say it was because of the fairies.

Show don't tell

Fed-Kun's army
OMG! A manga where the problem of a reincarnator in a child's body is actually tackled (even tho it's only for cheap drama).
I'm crying 😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
g7xb7n.png

Users who are viewing this thread