Bocchi Tenseiki - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
He deserved an agonizing death after all the shit he's done to those poor girls. Plus Idk how he thought his son won't be aware that the girl he loves would up & vanish all of a sudden. Thanks for the translations.
this got super dark super fast, good thing the piece of shit got backstabbed but the feels man... the feels....

Aggregator gang
does this manga have main character?
i genuinely can't remember reading this

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love how gnarly the wolf guy's design was when he was still shown as being dangerous and then, post-flashback, every page he gets a bit dopier to the point of wagging his tail at the smallest hope.

Bit surprised honestly that the beast girl is a princess, was she cursed somehow or horribly burned when their kingdom fell and that's why she was like she was at the start?

Dex-chan lover
This princess reveal is especially funny considering before this flashback, when Wolfe decided to test them, the slave he attempted to kill was Angela, even though now he was able to identify her at a glance. Damn man, if you're gonna aim for someone with a knife, you should at least look at them a bit first.

Anyway, the backstory was mostly as-expected, though I didn't expect Joffrey to be the one to get the kill + for Wolfe to just have been framed (for the rightful murder). Good outcome, since it means that at least one decent person from Wolfe's old life is alive + well.

Dex-chan lover
The wolf really took the fall like a Chad!

Bro deserves the best! I hope he can finally enjoy working with the MC.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! Poor Raisa/Lisa 😭 😭 😭
Man, that backstory is some serious tonal whiplash to the rest of the manga. I don't hate it, but going from silly harem antics to that and back is just...whew.
You want tonal whiplash? Read the Barrier Master manga. The current story is a goofy slice of life, but any time a new chapter comes out after a super long wait the comments are always "Alright, I don't remember what's going on. I need to reread this again to know what's happening, but skip the first like 6 chapters because my heart can't handle seeing that again. I don't remember how we got to where we are, but I can never erase those first few chapters from my memory and don't wanna reread that. Never again."

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! Poor Raisa/Lisa 😭 😭 😭

You want tonal whiplash? Read the Barrier Master manga. The current story is a goofy slice of life, but any time a new chapter comes out after a super long wait the comments are always "Alright, I don't remember what's going on. I need to reread this again to know what's happening, but skip the first like 6 chapters because my heart can't handle seeing that again. I don't remember how we got to where we are, but I can never erase those first few chapters from my memory and don't wanna reread that. Never again."
ah yes i'm reading that manga too, that manga got ultra fkking dark ultrafast then back to antics

Dex-chan lover
He deserved an agonizing death after all the shit he's done to those poor girls. Plus Idk how he thought his son won't be aware that the girl he loves would up & vanish all of a sudden. Thanks for the translations.
I doubt that the "father" even thought about or would have cared what his son thought. At the point he was at, I doubt he cared about much beyond getting his "fix". Yes, I am equating what he was doing to an addiction, because that's essentially what it was. He was so far gone that to "feel alive" he required violence, the more gruesome, the more morally negative, the better...

If he hadn't been caught at that time he probably would have tortured and killed his son, and if his wife was still alive (legit can't remember, and no interest in going back to find out) he probably would have involved her in it...

Honestly, glad it's over. It explains Wolfy's backstory, but considering how he has turned out immediately after, it may have been completely unnecessary. Only if his interactions constantly bring it back up, or it's constantly eluded to would there be any reason to have brought up this history.
Wolfy, doesn't trust people and is missing his arms. Why? You don't want to know. It's tragic and, TRUST ME, you don't want to know... is all that was really needed.
(FFS "Due to Their Appreciation and Expectations, I Can't Exploit My Slaves" hasn't brought up how an excess of roughly 52 - 102 female elves/dwarves were brutally wounded - arms missing and more - and, honestly, it's better for it...)

Users who are viewing this thread