Bocchi Tenseiki - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
TFW your slaves are going around using themselves as collateral like you don’t own them….
TBF Angela is his slave in name only. He had already set her free, but she put on the collar herself. So while the others are his slave in full, she's more like a kinky girlfriend role-playing.
Or I overlooked something and just liked the idea of a kinky girlfriend doing role-play. Honestly could be either.

Group Leader
Hello, I am the TL of this manga. Here are some spoilers for what is to come in the next chapters if you want a simple overview.

Ch. 24: Angela Training
Ch. 25-26: Angela Fighting Slavers
Ch. 27: Everyone Bathes Together
Ch. 28: So much is happening idk how to explain.

And dang. Every one really hates the MC for not killing the slavers. (Which I totally agree with. The MC is a total loser and the only scenes where the MC actually does something with his slaves, are scenes that do not really happen and are just in the slaves heads.)

Dex-chan lover
Soooo.... To resolve a hangup from one of his girls, he lets rapists and murderers walk off scot free to do whatever they want...

Ummm...yeah.... Sure...

Dex-chan lover
Yes, lets just let the murderous gang of slavers just leave. And not just that have one of your companions have a 1 on 1 fight against them. Why would you ever trust them to keep a single word of what they say? The fight is just a meaningless risk with no benefit

Users who are viewing this thread