Bocchi Tenseiki - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Reading the dream sex scene got me laughing. "I'm going to pour my power in you!!" all in heroic style.

Shi got me imagining about the typical power ranger esque combination move type shit, but they have sex instead of fusing

Dex-chan lover
lol the girls should know by know ain't no way he's going to pursue them for sex or even a relationship. The Lamia will end up being the only one getting close to it and would have by now if she didn't want to be sneaky about it.

I am happy though that they made the training arc a single chapter but I wonder what happened during that month on the slavers side... I basically REALLY want to see consequences for their actions like she win and they keep their word to stop doing what they've been doing (not that they have to even uphold that promise) but they tell the party all about what they've done in that time period and rub it in that they could have prevented that if they just killed them back then.

Dex-chan lover
Hit her right in the tit. So, I'm guessing Wolfe is somehow a reverse werewolf that becomes a human at a full moon? Or is it some grand form of spirit that is sticking around the guy because despite how long it's been since they've played a role, the main character is one of an extremely limited number of people that can see and talk with the magical spirits.

part of me wanted them to lose the duel out of spite for their average intelligence but oh well I guess she's now super strong and overcame her trauma (surprise!), at least we got tities

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't call them "quite big". They're not small by any means. They're rather moderate, I think. Should still perfectly fit inside one's hand without overflowing.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't call them "quite big". They're not small by any means. They're rather moderate, I think. Should still perfectly fit inside one's hand without overflowing.
I don't know about that chief. Do remember that the visual representation of boob size is made by the artist, she could be sitting on F or G cups but because of the artist's style they look smaller than they should. Besides...have you noticed that her size constantly changes throughout the manga? Even her first appearance she went from medium to small back to medium in every other panel and in his/her delusion they look on the big side......

So yeah, I'll say she's a medium size on view from readers but probably in manga she's actually pretty big.
(Kinda related but I remember there being an artist who mostly drew flat or small chested girls until he released character bios and one of those "small" girls was actually supposed to be F cups but they suck at drawing large breasts. Think it was "Oniichan... something" Pretty much about a perverted boy perving on his little sister and she was equally perverted by purposely creating all the opportunities for him to perv on her)

Users who are viewing this thread