Bocchi Tenseiki - Vol. 5 Ch. 25.1

Dex-chan lover
i wish you got at least one more page, so i could get what the ogre is thinking.
normally this angle of thought is the ogre either fell in love with one of the cast or recognizes somone and knows he will get his ass handed to him if he fights

Dex-chan lover
Big guy's looking at Wolfe and realizing he's probably had his ass kicked by him in the past to the point that he now has to wear that full body armor to even make himself look tough. Wolfe even seems like he has a vague recollection of whoever it is too at that.

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty sure you're not supposed to upload split chapters that aren't split in the raws (rule 3.2.2). Would have probably been better to just wait until the whole thing was done.

Dex-chan lover
My bet is on the Ogre being a gentle giant type that was coerced into this.

File Attacher
Staff
Super Moderator
Pretty sure you're not supposed to upload split chapters that aren't split in the raws (rule 3.2.2). Would have probably been better to just wait until the whole thing was done.
Not sure where you're looking but on the official raw that is linked it unfortunately is split, and even though based on the first few pages the uploader has the volume raws the actual pages in this chapter.. match with those in the official raw.. so.. :haa:
qcif8bD.png

Fed-Kun's army
Not sure where you're looking but on the official raw that is linked it unfortunately is split, and even though based on the first few pages the uploader has the volume raws the actual pages in this chapter.. match with those in the official raw.. so.. :haa:
qcif8bD.png
I looked on raw sakura that only listed full chapters up to chapter 30, if it's not the case then I guess it's on me for not searching further, it just felt odd since many split chapter series have an indicator of chapter end on every split where as it feeling very abrupt in this part.

So that along with the previous chapters of this translated not being split and the first raw I came across not having this chapter split I was led to believe that was the case.

Dex-chan lover
I looked on raw sakura that only listed full chapters up to chapter 30, if it's not the case then I guess it's on me for not searching further, it just felt odd since many split chapter series have an indicator of chapter end on every split where as it feeling very abrupt in this part.

So that along with the previous chapters of this translated not being split and the first raw I came across not having this chapter split I was led to believe that was the case.
Usually if it has subch vovers it’s because the split was done by the artist/mangaka. If there isn’t one, either the mangaka can’t be bothered, or the publisher’s the one that splits the ch (either to get more ad rev per ch, or because the artist hasn’t finished the rest of the ch)

Dex-chan lover
qcif8bD.png
The fact that you use two periods instead of the proper three for your ellipses triggers my CDO.

Double-page supporter
"whoa whoa whoa, I am.... BLUFFING!". Was what he was gonna say. In the next chapter then.

Users who are viewing this thread