Bocchi Tenseiki

Dex-chan lover
I read the novel, but with so few chapters I forgot about it.... will wait for more chapters to read...

Okay so the whole lost faith in Humanity with just this is kinda edgy & badly written. But only 1 chapter till now so who knows if they have a better reason for it, till now I am just happy he isn't another OP MC in another world. So I am giving this a chance.

Dex-chan lover
Read the reviews of the wn, doesn’t seem like it gets better from here

Group Leader
I'm curious why chapter 0 got skipped... I have the raws because a friend and I were thinking about collaborating to translate this series, and there's a chapter 0 that contains
a goblin rape scene.

Seems kind of odd to just brush that under the rug when it's part of volume 1.

Group Leader
@TACMON I translate from Spanish to English... so yes, I noticed that they skipped chapter 0 because I bought the volume... but working from Spanish to English, I can't do much, sorry.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm i think the plot will be good if the MC gradually get his power, not some kind mumbo jumbo shit instant OP power

Aggregator gang
You know it's going to be good when 90% of the cover is a catgirl instead of the MC. /snark

I read the current translation for the novel. Despite the translation being hard to read, I'll forgive the novel translators for that. This story is incredibly bland and suffers from really bad pacing issues. At points I feel the author forgets about the age of the protagonist and only brings it up whenever it's convenient for the author to do so. I suggest reading something else instead of wasting your time with this. If the manga actually fixes most of these issues, I'll be surprised.

Dex-chan lover
@RogueVoltage
It's happened before. With each successive adaptation of GATE they managed to filter out more and more of the Japanese Nationalism (from what I heard, the original author of the web novel was so caustic that he even managed to squick-out some of the Hirohito Did Nothing Wrong types on 2-chan). Still don't like GATE, though, because no one outside of fanfic has the balls to really fix it.

But anyhow, let's wait and see how this goes with the manga adaptation.

Double-page supporter
What in the trash is this? Who’s toilet paper got translated this time?

Users who are viewing this thread