Bocchi the Rock! - Ch. 59

Aggregator gang
He thinks flexing how little time it took to finish the chapter is a good thing.

The audacity.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, it's actually MTL? It's not that bad though, you did great job. But, if a lot of people are complaining, how about TLing manga that haven't been pickup by anyone?

Cough...Succubus & Hitman Cough...
It never ceases to amaze me how groups fight for one popular manga, but never bother picking up other manga that's just as good or better. Too many manga never sees a translation, and even MTL like this would've been good enough really to make it readable. Like I think less than 10 percent of manga out there get translated.

Dex-chan lover
As to this whole sniping business...I really don't mind. I just see this as a half way point between the raws and the good translations. I can get an idea of what the plot's about and then I just read the chapters again when the good translation is out by ripe mango. I don't mind rereading cause I'm always starved for Bocchi but anyways, yall gotta remember that we're lucky to be able to read translated manga for free. Idk I'm just saying there's more important things to be upset about or something

Group Leader
As to this whole sniping business...I really don't mind. I just see this as a half way point between the raws and the good translations. I can get an idea of what the plot's about and then I just read the chapters again when the good translation is out by ripe mango. I don't mind rereading cause I'm always starved for Bocchi but anyways, yall gotta remember that we're lucky to be able to read translated manga for free. Idk I'm just saying there's more important things to be upset about or something

The problem with sniping is that the original group sometimes gets discouraged due to the sniping and end up giving up on the series. Then were stuck with sh*tty MTL translations only.

Dex-chan lover
The problem with sniping is that the original group sometimes gets discouraged due to the sniping and end up giving up on the series. Then were stuck with sh*tty MTL translations only.
Ah fair enough, didn't think about it that way

Not well translated, sniping a series that's currently being worked on already, badly typeset, text constantly going out of textboxes, orphan text in bubbles, text unreadable in some spots, can't redraw text outside of bubbles since its still there in some spots like Nijika's panel, MTL, text hyphonated in bubbles constantly when that's a huge TL faux pas, making sure the first version of each chapter everyone sees is the entirely broken MTL version that ruins the perception of the chapter for everyone because it mistranslates story elements.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
igotonemoreinme.jpg

Detective Ame after uploading a mind numbingly bad translation

Dex-chan lover
Google Lens is actually way more cautious with bubble borders and fonts.

I hate releases like this one.

Users who are viewing this thread