Bocchi the Rock! - Ch. 60

Dex-chan lover
Fs98g-oXoAcgSOX

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused where hes getting the raw from aren't there only 7 chapters in the 5th volume? I thought 57 was the last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused where hes getting the raw from aren't there only 7 chapters in the 5th volume? I thought 57 was the last chapter.
Magazine raws? I still think there should be a couple left, since the special was released in December and was chapter between chapter 60 and 61.

Power Uploader
Magazine raws? I still think there should be a couple left, since the special was released in December and was chapter between chapter 60 and 61.
Yes, they can be found in Manga Time Kirara MAX, but the special chapter on Mangadex is not really 61. I believe it was numbered like this for convenience a few months ago, but the real chapter 61 is still in the magazine and will definitely be in volume 6 when it comes out.

My guy, get out of the kitchen because you ain't cooking shit.
How did you get
nAKE8G8.png

Out of "妹きらきら星なら歌えます!" - "My little sister can sing 'Twinkle, twinkle little star'!"
VZIMymo.png

And even google translate gives something close. This is something insignificant, but your translation is full of these awful mistakes.

dear detectiveame, i know you have been trying to pursue your dreams or wanting to be a translator scan for a manga, and you might find this manga as a training for your future translation career. i won't comment much for your quality of your translation, as you might seen a lot of comments regarding that already. what i want to say is just choose other manga that is currently unavailable in translations. this way, you are not taking advantage of the manga popularity for clout or for your own selfish good. this also means win-win for the other manga consumers and yourself. this is clear that you are just trying to take others place with already a trusty hand. don't you think that is rude? if you think your skills would be helpful for other manga consumers, please do it rightfully, and not causing problem to others.

sincerely, a bocchi the rock fan.

Supporter
Thanks for the chapter bros!
Honestly it’s not that bad a TL now, is it? You guys criticizing are just spoiled, or so I think.
It takes years to become fluent at Japanese and more years after that to understand the nuances and cultural references when translating so no. It might sound better but Google and Jisho are not good enough tools the chance for mistranslation is much higher.

Dex-chan lover
don't you think that is rude?
I'm never going to stop facepalming over people being mad over people sniping or making bad scanlations. First off, just don't read it if you don't like it. Second, you're not entitled to anything. Scanlation is stealing copyright material to begin with. Stop acting like you own it or that people are ruining something that's yours. Third, you can't do it rightfully, it's always going to be illegal, and someone doing it just for a small amount of clout isn't worse morally wise than the other people doing it. At least he hasn't a patreon/kofi/whatever or an ads infested reading site.

Double-page supporter
Yes, they can be found in Manga Time Kirara MAX, but the special chapter on Mangadex is not really 61. I believe it was numbered like this for convenience a few months ago, but the real chapter 61 is still in the magazine and will definitely be in volume 6 when it comes out.
The sequence are as follows:
57 (Vol 5) - Sep 2022
58 - Oct 2022
59 - Nov 2022
60 - Dec 2022
61/Special (Vol 5)- Jan 2023
62 - Feb 2023

It gets the number 61 due to its release sequence in the magazine follows those of 60 (no other chapter was released in Jan 2023 issue). Though, yes, it has been a very confusing issue as COMIC FUZ numbers some special chapters differently and the manga dont have any chapter numbering to begin with.

Btw the raws can be obtained online from magazine release via COMIC FUZ. The current chapters already at 66.

Power Uploader
The sequence are as follows:
57 (Vol 5) - Sep 2022
58 - Oct 2022
59 - Nov 2022
60 - Dec 2022
61/Special (Vol 5)- Jan 2023
62 - Feb 2023

It gets the number 61 due to its release sequence in the magazine follows those of 60 (no other chapter was released in Jan 2023 issue). Though, yes, it has been a very confusing issue as COMIC FUZ numbers some special chapters differently and the manga dont have any chapter numbering to begin with.

Btw the raws can be obtained online from magazine release via COMIC FUZ. The current chapters already at 66.
I know it was numbered 61 due to the release order, but now it would be more correct to number it 57.5 (for example) to avoid confusion. In the end it's a special chapter and following MD's guidelines that would be right.

Fed-Kun's army
It'd be nice if DetectiveAme could at least get their previous uploads proofread as well, the quality of those was pretty atrocious...

Users who are viewing this thread