Bocchi the Rock! - Ch. 75

Dex-chan lover
Wait... am I being dense? Where does it say anything about that? I thought PA-san and Seika were just overhearing someone else's conversation, not that PA-san was talking about a husband
Yes, you're right, it was in one of the frames where they were reacting to people talking around them. It just reminded me of other times BTR was unexpected out of context.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the clarification, perhaps I misunderstood or confused something. So, this turned out to be a short side story with the service simply because the author was recovering from an illness?
Yes, she said her plans cut short because of it and just need to make a short chapter to make up on it.

Dex-chan lover
That cover with lilies in the background is peak. Hard to argue that the manga has no yuri traces in it. :finnawoke:

Dex-chan lover
Interesting to see how deep and introspective BTR became over time.

And I love it. Great and very heartwarming chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Ok I am grateful for this chapter but this should be mor frequent than just kepping one at 76

Dex-chan lover
Damn, the doujins and fanart were right this time. PA has been concealing some big guns under that loose dress.

So in Nijika's words, we get a full chapter with all the "no good" adults assembled.
I'll stick to my word and repeat that I'd marry Seika in a heartbeat.

Dex-chan lover
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ALMIGHTY IN THE NAME OF OUR HEAVENLY FATHER. MY GOD IT'S AMAZING

My slice-of-life manga is being too slice-of-lifey. Give Sui uncle a rest!!!

I explained above what I'm talking about, please read all the comments.

Damn I wish people would stop being so fcking serious and over-analyzing everything in the comments section. Duh, it is not like we're all mindless shippers. We already know everything you said! we just want to joke around and have a good time!! Some people can be such a killjoy at a party lmao

Users who are viewing this thread