Bocchi the Rock! - Ch. 80

Double-page supporter
Well this just rose up to be the chapter I want to see animated the most. Dunno if it'll take 3 or more seasons to reach this point, but this will be a great finale episode.

Onegai Cloverworks. Onegai Saitou san 🙏🏻

Dex-chan lover
I love that Aki Hamazi is talented enough to both use social anxiety as a gag material but also as a solid moment for character growth.

Great read and thank you for the chapter!

Well this just rose up to be the chapter I want to see animated the most. Dunno if it'll take 3 or more seasons to reach this point, but this will be a great finale episode.

Onegai Cloverworks. Onegai Saitou san 🙏🏻
Season finale, right? Because the manga is still ongoing

Dex-chan lover
Season finale, right? Because the manga is still ongoing
I think that's exactly what they meant. Because this arc would clearly lose its emotional peak if it were set anywhere other than the season finale or at least episode 8.

Dex-chan lover
Bro she finally spoke on stage, it's an amazing growth for her character and would make for an amazing S2/S3 finale if we ever get them

Double-page supporter
I finally caught up and I hate it!

Now I have to wait for a month for new chapters and there's no telling whether delays, breaks, and hiatus will happen in the future! AHHHHHHHH-!!!

bocchi-the-rock-hitori-gotoh.gif

The chapter was real neat btw!

It really showed how Hitori has grown from being afraid of performing in front of people to performing in front of a big live audience while giving encourgament to those who are like her!

🥲

Double-page supporter
Now I have to wait for a month for new chapters and there's no telling whether delays, breaks, and hiatus will happen in the future! AHHHHHHHH-!!!

🥲
Well, we do have breaks, where you might be told at least a month earlier (unless an emergency happened).

Users who are viewing this thread