Bocchi the Rock! - Ch. 80

Dex-chan lover
It was only one chapter, but it completely opened my eyes to how mature and influential Bocchi has become. Just “yesterday” she was afraid to perform on stage, but now she herself motivates and brings other people out of their shell. Bocchi the Influencer!

It's too late to worry about Bocchi's mental health, Nijika.

e-there-is-nothing-we-can-do.gif

Dex-chan lover
Bocchi's autograph - almost as special as Bocchi herself

Dang, I wanted to say she has eyes too. Guess I was too slow :meguuusad:
Anyway I feel like this was the most (sane) Bocchi might've ever said in one go. In front of a big crowd at that. And while she's really something else she has her heart at the right spot.

Bocchi you always end up making the right call
I'm glad the other band members questioned Nijika's statement as well. This time around, she was right tho :meguupog:

Poor Ame ending up between some of the most hardcore Kessoku fans :worry:

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Wow, a huge Bocchi success.

Since Bocchi was trying to help Ame get over the online vitriol she received (an unjustified “scandal” so to say). I do wonder if the MV reference by the author was partly due the band name to make a point.

Though I do aware of the strong possibility of pattern matching after the fact, so it’s equally likely that this is a coincidence as well.

Tbf, reading this chapter gives me a “fuzzy” feeling as well, though how intentional this is I’m not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread