Bokobokorin!

Well that was fucking disgusting. Now I want to shove a helluva lot of arrows up that retard's ass.

who ever made me, a guy who likes to jack it to guro cry from hentai, fuck you.

This was disgusting, and very hard to read. I reccomend NOT reading it, like, ever. This was sent to me in a troll email. If its sent to you, don’t read it. 😡🤢🤮

Why does this author keep cranking out this disgusting shit? It’s awful. It’s makes me want to rip my eyes out, Bleach them, then send them to him. Just to show him what this shit does. I’m tired of getting troll emails from people who read this shit and like it.

Wow. I've seen worse but still, you've gotta hand it to him being able to draw and write something as horrifying as this.

the retard chapter is the best
and here's the other one https://mangadex.org/title/36498/an-unlying-genuine-existence

Fed-Kun's army
Really, this one is disgusting as hell, I even almost puked from reading this shitty oneshot manga.
I dont know how the author thinking, but he really past the boundary limit.

Group Leader
Amazing. These kind of stuffs remind me that there are people who genuinely have these kinds of fetishes.

Contributor
I like this author and the dark stories he/she create, is something different from the usual status quo, even if they are edgy.

Group Leader
First chapter reminds me of the same art style as the artist for "I Am A Hero".

I have read some fucked up shit but god damm... this is just next level. I am usually pretty tolerent and accepting when it comes to fucked up fetishes but this is just too much... i think im going to go back to something a bit more wholesum like Emergence.

Users who are viewing this thread