Bokobokorin!

really, this is something for a VERY few people. this is not my fetish at all, but heck i love dark stories. beside that anyone has some thought on WTF happened at the end of chapter 8??? i can't understand it

@cervidae
https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/知るかバカうどん

1e12dfac27.PNG

f76fd70c8b.jpg

And "知るかバカうどん" is nowhere near female-type pen name.

I don't know why I want to read this. But here I am trying to read this.

If i am not wrong, im pretty sure the mangaka is a rape survivor. But i am so confuse, if she is then y is all of her hentai have rape in em, isit like sum kind of fetish (which i doubt since i bet it mustve been very traumatizing for her unless she enjoyed it like some in hentai plots which i highly doubt) isit to spread awareness??? If so then kindof a weird way of doing it, but at the same time i guess it makes sense in way. Since a lot of hentaid are rapey but just play it off as the girl is liking it too i guess u could see these hentais as a "this is wut actually happens" instead. But at the same time wont it also do the opposite and there would be sum people who actually enjoy it??
Eh anyway while the author does a smwhat gud job at representing these issues, her writing however and character development isnt that gud (take note i am taking account of the authors' other work as well so dont give me that "it's hentai y would it have character development?" Also she does hv sum story based hentai too)

Some people especially women developed fetishes as coping mechanism so someone being into rape might either be a rape survior or women really angry and emasculation of males and wanting alpha male so bad she fantasises about rape which btw rape/rough sex fetish is pretty popular among western women.

Users who are viewing this thread