Option a - Kiss her
Option b - Nothing
Option c - Make promises you can't keep
Option d - Insist on giving a present instead
Option e - Just fucking kiss her already!
Big fan of this MC, I can't lie. Even though he is a dweeb, he is not afraid nor does he back down in those cliche moments other romance MC would. He is a gigachad, I'm afraid.
I genuinely thought they was gonna kiss for a second there. Minori's yearning for Waku manifests in many interesting ways, including the want to put sunscreen on him or watch him swim with opera glasses.
I'll never get tired of watching Waku encounter a stressful situation, get all flustered and panicky, pause for a moment and think about what Oura wants, then step up and make the right choice.
Oh, you cute bastards. You, cute, cute fucking gremlins. You really need to make things official, since you're basically a couple in everything but name.
Ngl she's so painfully into him that if she has to choose between "tarnishing her image" and Waku, it really looks like she'd take seconds to choose him.