Boku Dake Shitteru Ichinomiya-san

Hmm, this one is already marked as "completed" while there's 1 more chapter to go?

edit. Nevermind. I tend to forget that I've filtered all languages out except English translations, so I didn't see that Spanish translations had already finished it.

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey, an Amazume Ryuta manga that ENDS CONCISELY WITH THE COUPLE GETTING TOGETHER AND KISSING WHODA FUCKING THUNK IT

Dex-chan lover
Oh it's finished. I wonder if it's because the author wanted to finish it or because it had terrible ratings for ntrish trash.

Double-page supporter
Nah, i think the brother never cross the line.
Why? Cause he's a coward.

I love Ryuta Amazume's art style, and erotic storytelling, but this one went from good to 'meh' pretty fast.

Fed-Kun's army
People are shitting on this one but... well it does goes meh really quick, one of the reason is the last scene is not as powerful enough because this series is too short, so the bond between characters at the end feels forced (im assuming either the mangaka is tired, or its just axed and he found the best way to end it) .
HOWEVER, he managed to put 2 character development even though its small, (togame admiration towards MC & Mimura's actually does care towards MC) which to my opinion its amazing despite short 18 chapters. i believed if this series was given the chance it deserves, that ending would be so much powerful...

CONCLUSION: the only problem with this series is that its too short. still not a bad thing to read (it feels like watching a short movie)

Sadly the short 4-koma page at the end of the chapters are not translated.

This dude art is too erotic, he should stick to doing hentai since his stories aren't that good, in the end I always stick to it just because of the art so it may as well be a hentai.

Dex-chan lover
My guess about this manga is that it's quite far-fetched... (I read the past comments too so that I have a better idea) But if he were given more chapters he could have gone much farther than this.
Even though I don't really like NTR that much, it was this aspect that kept me going on. I wanted to know who it was then I wanted to know how far did they go. (pretty ambiguous but I'd like to think that they didn't cross the line even though this one scene scared me lol)
Then there were those fillers characters with their personalities described with some few apparitions. It's quite well done ('cause nowadays with just a drawing we can guess if it's a kuudere or tsundere and so on).
THEN and foremost, it's this author's art! He knows his way with these things haha

Anyway if my comment is useful then go on and read it ! I rated it a good 7 even though some could rate it lower...

is there any relevant info in the short 4-koma page of the chapters and also where can i find them

I couldn't power through this story... It's so unbelievably retarded that I dropped it on chapter 17 and this shit has 18 chapters!

Misumi is the most beautiful character this mangaka has created since Nana and he created it for the most retarded and unnecessarily incestuous shit he has half-assed in a long time. This is seriously a waste of time. The story is fucking dumb, the pacing is atrocious and the characters are utterly forgettable.

I have loved all other series from this mangaka, but this one is just horrible and that's an understatement.

I would give it a 0/10, but that just removes the rating on MD, so I rate it with a 1/10

Actually pretty grateful for the lack of spoiler tags here. Dropping halfway through. People can talk shit about being anti-ntr, but ero manga isn't anything too deep. Drop bad H like a bad habit

It’s not that bad, the comments talk about NTr, but really if anyone is doing the NTr it’s the mc, at the start I thought that this dude was getting off letting his gf be with other men, but you’ll see how it develops, he wasn’t even a threat.

I.M.O it’s not really NTr it’s just being guilt and family pressured into doing bs that doesn’t really mean anything, the dude was being fake from the very beginning and if you look past the fear of NTr you’ll notice it, the female lead was never really into it (well she is a masochist for sure thought), it was just external pressure and different circumstances that lead to that outcome (I won’t go too deep into it to avoid meaningful spoilers).

The overall story itself isn’t the best but the art (which I think is the main focus) makes it worth the read. I’ll give it a 6/10, I’m giving it credit for having a somewhat good/acceptable ending given the theme of the whole manga (it isn’t meant to be deep).

Art is good, but story is super bad. Ending from arse with EVERYONE HAPPY NOW OK vibe. Even the fuckhead brother get happy ending. Because consequences is to much to do, huh?

Users who are viewing this thread