Boku Dake Shitteru Ichinomiya-san

Fed-Kun's army
Well fuck, now I'm depressed. Why do I subject myself to this kind of NTR?

It already been implied that they banged alot ...
But yeah ...
Yo, they banged . C-C-C-CUCKED

God I want to like this so much because of the author, but seriously if they don't confirm next chapter that she HASN'T been fucking her brother I'm done this is too fucking much.

I really dont see NTR in this case, i would just agree with the NTR tag if the MC was a scumbag and like in all other NTR did nothing about that.

i think she did coz her brother has threaten her like, if she goes away from him he will kill himself.

I honestly don’t care about that girl. The best thing is that throughout the series Nishina made some genuine friends who share his hobby and can get angry for him. Whatever psychological trauma she may cause will be healed by them

Dex-chan lover
lmao people going hard on the rating just because of a slight NTR smell

this author usually use same patterns.( atleast his non hentai ones) he show some NTR*like things, but he doesnt go beyond that.so I hope it, they didnt fuck. (poor hope but still)

lmao,why bother with her,she is lost cause,she fucked her brother,whatever he does that will never change,she is retarded

They really should have called the police on him before he moved. Abuse aside, brother-sister incest is illegal in Japan.

Users who are viewing this thread