Boku ga Koisuru Cosmic Star - Ch. 25 - Haida's Explosive Heat

Double-page supporter
So, Flame just imprinted her feelings towards Eichi when she unintentionally gave Haida her new powers. She sure was such a great character.

Dex-chan lover
wonder if Stars team aren't as good as she says they are? (honestly, the way they act, i'm not too suppressed)

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to be honest, these past 2 chapters honestly changed my mind.

I wouldn't mind if he ended up with senpai instead of Star.

But I'd want it to be done well...

Double-page supporter
I'm going to be honest, these past 2 chapters honestly changed my mind.

I wouldn't mind if he ended up with senpai instead of Star.

But I'd want it to be done well...
Yeah
I wasn't expecting that......
It kinda feels pointless since now she's finally looking Eichi's way and they've already done tons of setup with Star x Eichi. :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
Yeah
I wasn't expecting that......
It kinda feels pointless since now she's finally looking Eichi's way and they've already done tons of setup with Star x Eichi. :thonk:
But I wouldn't mind if Star X Eichi failed... but a bitter sweet failed.

Like, if she stays with him, she'd lose her entire family and home... if he stays with her, it'd be the same for him....

Them breaking apart would be a nice end... but again... only if it's done well....

Dex-chan lover
The goddess is stupid, or wait, maybe she is stupid because the power of the crown, she just doesn't realize that she was already affected by the enemy's stand's power

GK

Dex-chan lover
Note how on the frames were transformed Haida looks at Eichi, the crown is off page.
I wonder if Haida can even see the crown 🤔.
But for what it is said on the last page it seem she will be able to.

Is that divine(?) entity Eichi and Haida's dimension protector? Since she talks of an intruder from another dimension, who I assume is the crown, or maybe she is deceiving Haida due to asking to eliminate its wearer instead of the crown itself.

I realized while typing, maybe she is referring to Star but isn't aware that she isn't the master of the crown anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread