Boku ga Koisuru Cosmic Star - Ch. 36 - Confession

Dex-chan lover
At least the author was forced to actually force a pace to this story.
Somehow there is still 3 chapters of this...

Awwww man! I really liked this one! Why was it axed? it's such a great premise! I wanted to see the whole justice of heroes and so! It had soooo much potential :(
But at least my girl Star and Eichi said what had to be said :3
Thank you so much for your work scanlating this!
Now let's wait for the last 3 chapters... AND THEN A NEW ARC IS COMING! RIGHT?! RIIIIIIIIIIGHT?! :nyoron::notlikethis::shamihuh::worry:

Dex-chan lover
this sounds a lot like star vs the forces of evil... only that this illustrations aint as ugly XD

Dex-chan lover
C'mon why only 3 chapters left? So tired of manga, especially romance ones, ending as soon as someone manages to actually confess. From the way it seems the whole rest of the manga is going to be the fight between him and his former crush. Then they'll magically fix things or, rather than destroy each other, the universe's will just merge.

Fed-Kun's army
That escalated real quickly huh..? The pacing in this chapter is crazy💀 This manga has a alot of potential too as well bro such a wasted opportunity. It seems like this is just a day in a life of a romantic manga that gets axed more often welp (if ever). "End of the Arc" probably the arc itself but not the manga :D (copium lmao)

Users who are viewing this thread