Boku ga Koisuru Cosmic Star - Ch. 39 - Final Chapter: You're the Cosmic Star I love

Group Leader
Haida didn't even get a single word out during the final chapter :lol:

I understand this last arc was probably rushed because the series was axed and won't blame the author for that. The rushed pace was mostly okay, though did hurt the last few chapters a bit (could've been worse).

Though I think this chapter in particular kinda wasted its runtime and could've wrapped things up more nicely like giving Haida dialogue rather than covering stuff like the insta-cured disability.

I think author may have had plans for another arc, and just spent this chapter sort of throwing those concepts in there while sort of solving them at the same time because it's the end. He probably wanted the series to stay true to itself to the end, or perhaps has hopes the story could continue on with a sequel?

Either way, he'd better make doujins oif this series, given his background lmao.

Altogether glad that I read this series :win:

Group Leader
I was hoping it would be Star + Eichi and also the Star/Eichi hero form + Haida
So... basically Eichi is in a threesome with Star and Haida, since Eichi is also the hero dude. It'd be funny if Haida never figured out Eichi was the hero, but they stay in a relationship.

Fed-Kun's army
This comic had a fun and live drawing style I haven't seen recently. It had an almost old-school western super-hero comic vibe with modern Japanese silliniess. The alien cultural misunderstandings were also fun and well done. I'm remiss that it seems any story like this doesn't last long. The one with the moon girl alien possessing his dead friend's body or this...

Group Leader
I'm not gonna lie. I was tearing up while reading this chapter :cry:
It was a very satisfying epilogue for me.

The whole thing with his missing mom being twins with his auntie was dropped after the chapter it was introduced. What are the chances that he and Haida were supposed to be related? She's gotta be his disappeared mother with time travel shenanigans.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, one last bait with the fake out crippling. This was a fun manga; I'm happy I read it.

Users who are viewing this thread