Boku ga Koisuru Cosmic Star - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Cosmic Star!

Group Leader
Probably a bit of the translator's fault
Yeah, so I'm not fluent in Japanese so the stilted dialogue is somewhat my fault. I've made mistakes in this chapter and will probably continue to make more mistakes. For example, Eichi doesn't really say "I like you." in this chapter, a more accurate translation I believe would have been "This feeling is love."
I wish I did a better job on this chapter. Future chapters are a lot better though, in my opinion. I'm really trying a lot harder to make the dialogue flow better.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, so I'm not fluent in Japanese so the stilted dialogue is somewhat my fault. I've made mistakes in this chapter and will probably continue to make more mistakes. For example, Eichi doesn't really say "I like you." in this chapter, a more accurate translation I believe would have been "This feeling is love."
I wish I did a better job on this chapter. Future chapters are a lot better though, in my opinion. I'm really trying a lot harder to make the dialogue flow better.
Well, I read the rest of the chapters, and nevermind, it seems this is just how the author writes

Dex-chan lover
Someone literally took silver age Superman mixed it with Star vs The Forces of Evil and then at the very end threw in cyanide. I really want to say I'm intrigued but so far I'm just put off. The execution does not work (at least not yet, which makes this a really weak first chapter). Off the bat it feels like this ultimately doesn't know what it wants to be.

The characters were acting so crazy over dramatic up until the end I nearly threw my phone. Then the MC actually freaking did it and confessed to the crush AT THE START as planned and the girl clearly understood that he was talking about romantic love, but then the author absolutely screwed him. There's nothing satisfying or funny about that especially how it played it. Mistaking the suspension bridge effect for love is one thing, but completely ignoring a confession from someone you're rather close with is another.

Dex-chan lover
Heriyama went official huh? This is chaotic fun with Star being best girl already, tired of the yamato nadeshiko girls. Funny how her name is Star too considering the series Heriyama made most of their... other content for.
Funny? Her name is Star and she has drill hair. That's pretty obvious.

Dex-chan lover
I-
This-
This is moving too fast for me.
200.gif

Users who are viewing this thread