Boku ga Koisuru Cosmic Star - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Take me to see the fireworks

Group Leader
Do you have a link for those raws? The raws link provided on the page only goes up to 16
No I don't. I have the chapters on the kindle app(I bought the individual chapters and the magazine it releases in on Amazon) and I pull the raws when I'm working on the chapter. If you know of an easy way to pull the raws from kindle then I can go ahead and upload the rest; right now I just screenshot every page and that takes a while to do lol.

Group Leader
Here's the full quote from Blade Runner, which he's using as a pickup line lawl.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe... Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion... I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain... Time to die.

Group Leader
Extremely cute, too bad this seems like it's going to be a pretty short story.
Don't underestimate the abilities of manga authors (and especially their editors) to stretch out the most threadbare premise to dozens or hundreds of episodes, especially when its a fluffy plotless romcom like this (it has a premise but after that is just episodic). Running out of standard romcom plots? Add a new space rival!

Heck, Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyubu (which I like) is purely episodic light harem comedy with even less premise than this and it just passed 350 chapters. Hell Ome Piece , though it has an actual plot of sorts, was supposed to be over with 10 years ago.

Fed-Kun's army
She couldnt let her crush be with his crush damn bro 🗣️🗣️🙏🏻🙏🏻

Users who are viewing this thread