Waiting for User [You, the One Sitting Next to Me, Are the Cutest.] Pixiv and volume chapter numbering mismatch.

Power Uploader
Manga link
Pixiv Link
BookWalker volume 1 preview
BookWalker volume 2 preview

From BookWalker volume 2 preview, I can see that Pixiv chapters 21-23 are labelled as chapters 27-29 in the volume version. (I only mentioned these 3 chapters because that's how far the preview goes).

I had a look at the Pixiv chapters and found out that Pixiv chapters 1-7 are consisted of two chapters each. Based on this and the fact that chapters 1 and 2 on BookWalker preview (again, this is how far the preview goes) is indeed part 1 and 2 of the Pixiv chapter 1, I'd assume Pixiv chapter 1-7 would be chapters 1-14 in the volume version. But, even after applying this assumption, there's still a mismatch. Pixiv chapter 21 would be chapter 28 instead of 27. (This could mean that volume 1 have missed/combined a chapter.)

There's also mysterious chapter 0 at the end of volume 1 chapter listing. (This chapter 0 could be the aforementioned missing chapter, again, just an assumption)

As you can see, I can only make assumptions and there's some unknown things. So, if anyone have the access to the tankobon, it'd really helps a bunch.

TL;DR: Pixiv and BookWalker differ, pls help with tankobon

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread