Boku Girl - Vol. 11 Ch. 107 - Last

I personally feel conflicted with Loki, her character development is lackluster at best with the arc of her being sick and there’s also a whole thing with her basically toying with someone’s life just because the person looks like girl and with her being bored.

I regret reading this. It started off good, but then it increasingly made me angry. I hated almost all of the side characters. But what I hated even more, was the constant interruptions. Every time someone was going to confess or say something important, there would be some stupid comedic interruption. I was rooting for Mizuki to stay a girl and choose Fujiwara. I knew some 50 or 60 chapters ago, that it wasn't going to happen. That Mizuki would choose her childhood friend. The story built up her relationship with Takeru probably 3 or 4 times as much as it built up Fujwara. What really mad me made, is when Mizuki decided that he admired Fujiwara, instead of loving her. What a huge disappointment. Oh well. I'm going to try and forget I read this garbage.

The genre tags basically spoil the entire series. The lack of a "girls love" tag, tells you from the very beginning that Mizuki is going to reject Fujiwara and choose Takeru. I hate it. I suspected it the whole time, and it turned out I was right. And yet there is no alternative. I wouldn't want there to be a misleading girl's love tag. This is the fundamental flaw of having a love triangle between a girl, a guy, and another girl. The girl's love tag, or it's absence will always spoil the outcome of the entire series.

Users who are viewing this thread