What is wrong with these people And why are they JUST like MEEEE
Nigga-tan Active member Joined Oct 16, 2024 Messages 77 Dec 23, 2025 #41 What is wrong with these people And why are they JUST like MEEEE
B Beesechurgeer Dex-chan lover Joined May 18, 2020 Messages 128 Dec 26, 2025 #42 Man, I thought this was funny for a while but maybe I should just stop reading.
aizzen01 Joined Jul 2, 2025 Messages 4 Jan 22, 2026 #43 T Beesechurgeer said: Man, I thought this was funny for a while but maybe I should just stop reading Click to expand... That's exactly what i thought, but 50 chapters alr I gotta finish it....I guess
T Beesechurgeer said: Man, I thought this was funny for a while but maybe I should just stop reading Click to expand... That's exactly what i thought, but 50 chapters alr I gotta finish it....I guess
T TieberiusVoidWalker Fed-Kun's army Joined Feb 25, 2025 Messages 85 Mar 3, 2026 #44 Eh not the most creepy father in manga, plus it's clearly meant to be absurd
O omarthedude Member Joined Apr 19, 2026 Messages 10 Jul 13, 2026 #45 You could’ve done so much more than make him another creep