Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The Case Of An Elf Sorcerer And Going Out

Group Leader
Guess I was too late with editing the other guys's translation. Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Like i said.... i will delete it.... if there's other translator pick this up....

Txn

Dex-chan lover
All deleted hm...

Thicc elf-chan, nice to play with, willing -> ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@askun Funny how the other translator didnt even drop it in the first place, fucking retard.

Dex-chan lover
@sonata you relly hate me aren't you?.. Even thought i intend to keep that post until other translator, translate that. even on th other website that upload (basicly they stole it even it bad quality) my work on it i comment in that don't blame the website.. blame me... cause i'm not pro.

And when i think that just loong last 2 days, you came back to say that to me not in the inbox, but in the other translator post.

@askun Simple. Learn English before trying to translate something into English. Either that or get yourself a bunch of editors because you seriously need them. Also, its completely idiotic and rude to try and pluck a manga someone else is already working on for yourself without asking for permission.

Dex-chan lover
@valconius am thank you... i completely move on now... and to be honest... when i read my work back then now, i totally agree it was garbage translation, it really have broken English. As for the current me.. i believe i can do much better, but i still not confident enough to tranlate some series to English, instead i translate it to my homeland language.

that pretty reckless of me back then, but pretty valuable experience.

Users who are viewing this thread