Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

>call the girl dumb
>suggesting to have fun with her while she's weakened in dungeon infest with monster

not only dumb you're also a vile piece of sh**

-Unrealistic situation?
what these two are doing are just normal everyday life,
I mean all these reader here wouldnt bat a sh** when translator have a rl problem, have someone/team snip their project etc.
All they care is their life, just like what most of the reader here care is faster chapter.

Ironically choosing to leave her behind may be what saved her. If they tried to return to the surface with her all three of them would have been in danger, and they at least believe there was a fair chance that they'd all be killed.

Obviously, they expected her to die, but she was fortunate to stumble upon the MC.

Fed-Kun's army
That city in the first panel on the first page... it's reused so many times through many isekai series.

Double-page supporter
Ria and Klein are idiots. Barney is an asshole. The adventurers rule to abandon your teammates is moronic. Klein not keeping up with weapon maintenance especially before entering a new area was either moronic or devious. From the little we know about them, it seems more the former than the former. If it is the latter, then it's extremely stupid anyway since there was no guarantee that Ria would give up her weapon to him in the first place.
Also it looks like Klein liked Aria and Barney just hated everyone. Not quite sure how the two of them stuck together. Perhaps because they didn't have any other choice? Anyway I believe if Aria find Klein and asks for her sword back, he would be inclined to return it. They didn't initiate the contact with her she did. Klein attempted to warn her before she joined the party that they were considered criminals. She was the one who pushed Klein out of the way of the dart. Klein wanted to bring Ria with them, but Barney AND RIA both said that it made more sense to leave her behind. It was Ria who convinced him to leave. So if it turns out that he's suddenly evil, then he had to have a lot of coincidences fall into place for him to even obtain her sword in the first place. It certainly wouldn't fit with the narrative. Then again with shonen harem isekai, everyone knows other male characters all have to be assholes for no reason, which I guess is logic enough even if it makes no sense narrative wise.

Fed-Kun's army
Hope they meet those duo again and take back everything. I care about the mythril sword

Dex-chan lover
See this is what I like, a hopeless situation brought upon non-OP characters who are then forced to make some sort of realistic (usually morally detestable) decision. Sure, the guys could have made a bit more effort but it's already been established they are kinda trash. 🧐

Group Leader
With all the supposed successes before this, not one of them decided to buy a sidearm like a dagger as a backup weapon? Major fail.

On the bright side, she can now get Toru to buy a modern-made sword that's relatively inexpensive but effective, even if it's something as basic as a cheap machete.

And not thoroughly finishing off the goblins?
a-common-mistake-for-beginners-36816583.png

Group Leader
I feel sorry for her, but no simpathy, she took on her party 2 guys who did the very same to their brothers in arms on their country, and also told them about that adventurer's clause to take away the last bit of qualm from them.
It's her fault.

JUST KILL HER AND USE HER BODY AS A VESSEL FOR A GODDESS AND 😏 😏 LET THE PARTY BEGIN !!!

Dex-chan lover
Just a reminder she’s 18; teenagers do all sorts of dumb shit thinking they’re better.

you can't even lend your rare weapons in game to some unknown person or they will took it, yet you do it in real life. what an idiot are you?

I was too focused on how much of a dick those two guys are to pay attention to the feels in this. He basically stole her sword without a care, even after knowing how important it was to her. If Barney had been the one hit, I wouldn't doubt he would have had his paralysis healed. 1. Steal an important sword. 2. Left her behind without any debate. They would have been less of an asshole duo if they tried to find a place for her to hide, but nope.

Dex-chan lover
@pip25 and @Adverso I don't think that's the point of the guidelines, it's about making sure the rest of the group has the best chance of making it out, like how you're supposed to put on your own oxygen mask on first, before helping someone else, or how a lifeguard will use a drowning person as a shield if they get bashed into the rocks by a wave. Though in those cases it's about making sure the rescue party can finish the rescue, and this is more about limiting the losses.

Users who are viewing this thread