Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

In a way, I understand the dude's mindset of leaving someone else behind (see other series like Goblin Slayer... if you don't run by yourself, everyone dies)

But on other hand, there may be a chance of actually escaping together, especially if there's no other stronger monsters in the way (since you're heading upwards, and weaker monsters)

They should have at least given her the sword back... (tho I don't think the dudes thought about that as they were only thinking of escaping the dungeon)

So the dude's aren't at ALL faults, but just partly because they "forgot" to give the sword back.

Aggregator gang
I would feel pity, but you reap what you sow

Also, Goburin Sureiya is disappointed

Dex-chan lover
What a chapter to enter hiatus...Also that guy just got NTR'd hardcore

Dex-chan lover
Never play Warhammer 40k. The mentality of the Imperial Guard is that all the units are cannon fodder that are meant to drown the enemy in their own blood. Overwhelming your enemy with sheer numbers while receiving high causalities because there are no valid alternatives due to the strength of the forces mankind is facing. The tactic is essentially throwing meat into the grinder until it breaks. WWI level shit @Harem_Sovreign

Dex-chan lover
"They should have at least given her the sword back... (tho I don't think the dudes thought about that as they were only thinking of escaping the dungeon)"

Did you read every panel? It's written on the guild thingy that if someone's expected to die, there's no reason to cause even more deaths. Take their stuff so it's not a waste (or for memento or stuff like that) and leave them. It's painful, but it needs to be done. Adventurer isn't like a job where you're in a 'group' even though you are. It's either the whole team get smoked or one person. Though in some cases, the bond between members may render each member decision to actually stay together no matter what. All in all, the boys aren't to blame at all. They're innocents.

Mage was a bit cold blooded, but they were right. Before Aria, they could only do floor 1 and 2. Now, going up from floor 5 while shielding and moving a paralyzed member? Too hard and dangerous.

Plus, swordsman NEEDS a sword to be able to fight his way back, he couldn't just left it, even more if it was Aria herself who told them to leave her while salvaging every valuable thing.

At least they didn't took her shield or armor

She can just only blame herself really. She knew what they are and their background.
The guilds rules, make little sense really. They fought their way down there, the way back should be relatively save, to not even try makes no sense and is moral bankrupcy.
Makes sense if you are a coward whos only priority is their own safety. Then again she choose to go with them...

Users who are viewing this thread