Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - The Recovery of the Knight's Sword (2)

why was this suddenly released after another group did the translation?

Dex-chan lover
Because scanlators nowadays love to sit on series instead of releasing in a timely manner and then get all uppity when someone releases new chapters for anything they've effectively abandoned.

Dex-chan lover
Yup this group looks like your very standard donation fishers, doing whatever the fuck immoral bullshit just to get whatever they can out of "fan" translations. I mean first thing on their site is a big donation button and they don't talk at all about who they are or why they translate like other "real" groups.

I don't really have a problem with donation fishers myself. Lots of manga getting translated that wouldn't otherwise.
As for holding back on a series, I know of at least 3 scanlation groups that started up because of this.
So in the end, we get more manga, and more scanlators!
Also a bit more drama, but nothing is perfect :p

8 months nothing and now two chapters after another group picked it up ? lol you guys are a real trastier scan group

Double-page supporter
Manga with beta cuck "morally righteous" MC's shouldn't pretend to have these revenge arcs since they never have a good payoff.

So you spooked them a bit, snapped a picture of them without pants and gave them a decent claymore? Oh no, how will they ever recover.

Double-page supporter
Who said to stop. They need to lose their legs so that they can feel the pain ria did. Also are we just going to keep ignoring the missing person who was last seen at your residence?

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Retarded. Beta. And. HE also gave those guys a sword! If it was one in his world, it might be even more valuable. Fs.

Dex-chan lover
This pussy could've just had a beautiful knight bride. The fuck is wrong with these mcs?

Users who are viewing this thread