Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken

Kinda sad how short it is. I would have loved to see him deepen his relationship with the girls, and discover what other items from this world do over there.

Dex-chan lover
Good news... Apparently this manga has a sequel. In the same magazine, Web Comic Gamma Plus. Only chapter "zero" out so far. They changed artists. They also changed names, maybe because they think it will attract more PR that way?

Link to info on the original announcement: Again, the manga name is different, but the SUBTITLE is the exact same name of this manga (Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken) and the AUTHOR is the same. It's just the ARTIST who is different.
Link to the page for the series (untranslated): https://gammaplus.takeshobo.co.jp/manga/bokudan_2/ Notice the URL is "Bokudan 2".

I haven't even started the original manga yet, just figured I'd give people a heads up, since I noticed this coincidentally. The series info is not on MangaDex yet.

Huh.. didn't know it already ended...
But then, I'm pretty sure I read some clone of it, with main girl being elf warrior. Anyone knows title maybe?

I honestly enjoyed this series quite well. It was fun reading the otherworld characters getting accustomed to Japan's technology along with the MC learning a bit about what the other world is like. It does scratch that itch of mixing normal isekai and reverse isekai as there's a pretty good balance between the two. I also do not mind the usual harem tropes, so that did not turn me away from the series (although Deeto's probably the most interesting of the cast).

If I had to mention any flaws, I'd say the MC is a bit dumb at times, and I couldn't really wrap my head around the salesperson guy. He just seems like an uninteresting kind of character. Lastly, the ending was a bit too sudden. This series has potential to be fleshed out more, especially in the otherworld since that arc felt like the weakest compared to the characters spending some time in Japan. Apparently there's going to be a sequel of this series in the near future? Hopefully the sequel further expands on the worldbuilding in the series.

7-8/10; A pretty chill and enjoyable series for those who wanted a mix of normal and reverse isekai.

Users who are viewing this thread