Boku no Ikezu na Konyakusha

Pun

Another romance slice of life manga with two main characters that go through different cliche experiences together, suffer because they can't communicate with each other and have an inconceivably slow progression in their relationship. Honest to god, stuff like this is more fiction than DBZ.

Art is good and i enjoyed the first chapter, but with the main premise being "misunderstanding" it could be really really painful and annoying to read.

Last edited:
The heroine is interesting, but the MC is pitifully mediocre, yet she still falls right into his lap. Kind of disappointing, really.
I suppose it could still turn out fine, but in spite of the protagonist rather than as a result of him.

Yet another "misunderstanding" story, with an MC who's literally a copy and paste bitch boy. These types of stories suck so bad, no life, so uninteresting. We have to wait on a VERY grueling, slow burn for these guys to even conjure up the thought of a kiss.

Why manga these days, always try to reverse role the men and women, the MC always depicted as either femboy/shota/weak-ass character paired with manly/cool FMC, i'm failed to see the worth of that as a person, is every Japanese female are brainrot enough to like that kind of man?

Users who are viewing this thread