Boku no Kanojo Sensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@onionskins so the reader can project on him probably. In this case though the mc is kinda dumb. I can't see why you would want to project on him.

I dont get mc's that are getting this upset over a confession. Its fine getting embarassed and flustered but why would you get angry xd he didnt even ask why she liked him.
It's annoying when the plot gets weird at the start already.

If this manga plans on ending with them being apart at the end...then this might really get sad at the end..Fcuk I don't want to think about that

Double-page supporter
>Show your tits to a teenager
>"No getting horny"
Really?
Also, this is straight up power abuse. It's fine tho since the teacher is a woman /s

Dex-chan lover
So... when he accepts her confession she will quit being a teacher and become a nun? what the actual fuck?

Dex-chan lover
Why bother to accept the confession if she only leave after that? Did i misunderstand the conversation?

Why do I keep putting shit like this on my plan to read? If god were real he would have struck me with a lightning bolt by now.

I fucked gods gigantic asshole while diesel patches game a french kiss and while the jojo openings were playing

what the fuck is the translation why would you say your own name wtf im having a hard time fix this shit

Users who are viewing this thread