Boku no Kanojo Sensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

@dArkus_Orion
Hey, at least it wasn’t “A pervy male teachers preys on a young female student in a bunch of weird ways and sometimes borderline forces her to be with him”

@KaiserZ Hey. I just read the chap. and I've a doubt with the Page sequencing. Don't you think, Page "y19" should come after Page "y20"? In "y19" she says, they have kissed already, but on the next page "y20" they are shown kissing. Also, in the last panel of page "y19" the Mc is yelling, which is continued in Page "y21".

Contributor
Hold the fuck on. Are you telling me that, from the start, she said "As soon as you actually fall in love with me, I'll be done with you"? That's absolutely fucked up.

Fed-Kun's army
this is good, i like the art. Waiting for more, thanks scanlator 😀😀

Dex-chan lover
@DantheFan that’s sort of a double standard, don’t you think? Why is one of those situations more fucked up than the other when only the sex is swapped, not the ages?

Dex-chan lover
i cant see a happy ending for this, the mary poppins clause its absolute

Double-page supporter
why always the "Boring", "Plain", "Beta" and "Average" dude that suddenly got godtier bitches in every romcom ecchi manga

Dex-chan lover
@KaiserZ
Empty bubble on page 18. "Rhe word" on page 27. And as m4ng4 said - page 20 should have been before page 19.

Dex-chan lover
y cant i get the reason for the girl to confess to the mc in the first chapter?

Supporter
So lemme guess, she's the teacher he confessed to back then, the wedding never happened and for some reason she fell in love with him back then?

Contributor
I don't even remember what i did in kindergarten

I thought this would be good like the other one where the guy goes back in time, but this teacher is crAaAAzYY

Dex-chan lover
I have literally no fucking idea what happened around pages 22 and 25. Is this some absolute shit tier translation, or is this woman really messed up in the head?

Dex-chan lover
Sooo...basically, "I will make you fall in love with me, and when you do, I'll leave you right away"
MC is a moron

Users who are viewing this thread