Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Ch. 196 - We'll Be With Each Other Forever

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 14, 2024
Messages
831
A really good series it's where the artist can put down the pen for it ...

Making sequel series just to milking out popularity under context still have thing to be write ...

That will be on thin rope of flop series
Especially since the main cast for this one have literally all been split up!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 8, 2024
Messages
89
Man. I've been reading every chapter as it comes out, so I'm probably just misremembering from having read most chapters a looong time ago

but I feel like this is the first bit of 'romance' we've seen in the last fucking 30 chapters or so, which is insane for a 'romcom'
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 23, 2023
Messages
1,119
Everyone trying to calculate how Sakurai-sensei will include their high school years, marriage, and inevitable pregnancy in the final three chapters
2 chapters of graduation arc.

1 chapter of a girl who looks like high school aged Yamada, visiting her grand parents' grave.

Together forever.


(Fuck I meant to write this as a joke but started sobbing halfway through...)
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 8, 2023
Messages
281
Oh wtf 3 more chapters only? And why tf they endin at 199 and not 200 😭
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 22, 2021
Messages
942
Dear 20 year old me, do I still have a fuckable slutty body, dress like a thot and am so fucking vain I stop doing PE because a basketball knocked my nose? - Anna.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 23, 2023
Messages
1,119
A really good series it's where the artist can put down the pen for it ...

Making sequel series just to milking out popularity under context still have thing to be write ...

That will be on thin rope of flop series
On the other hand, I've been enjoying the big sis spinoff series quite a bit. =)
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 9, 2023
Messages
733
I really hope they pull a fast one and immediately announce the High school sequel right after but one can hope...
No, skip highschool and go straight up to when they are back together going to the same university and want to start living together.
They'll reminisce the hardships of their highschool years apart and now they'll make up for that lost time...but work and study will put a challenge. Then we'll have their marriage, and maybe end when they start a family and look back at this time capsule.
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
May 10, 2026
Messages
86
So ...norio haven't forgot that she was actor ??

Because her setting about it seems kinda being forgotten after that new year chapter
Was she ever? My mistaken impression is even more different than yours. They treated Yamada like she's a teen Idol with all the horseshit involved thorough this whole story, so I'm surprised to find she's supposed to be a normal actress.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 4, 2023
Messages
758
I’ll miss this series so much. I don’t want any time skip give me a full on sequel after a few years.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 3, 2019
Messages
671
Kyo was pulling the long con. Now when he leaves she'll die all on her own. His 2 year long plan to kill her finally comes to fruition.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top