Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
Am I allowed to take a side?

I have appreciation for Boredom's work on translating various ridiculously good mangas out there.

Having said that: This arc was specially intense. This seems just seems like the effort of a group of people that got really pumped-up with what was happening and wanted to share it and discuss it as fast as they could.

No, I don't personally think this is an statement on Boredom's schedule or a calling card like SSSSS's quirky time-skip translations. Just some people having fun. I might be wrong tho.

Double-page supporter
I'm on Boredom's side this time.
It's not like they're slow or bad enough to justify a snipe.
They first did it when it was around 20 chapters behind the RAW, and now people criticizing them eventhough they're only 6 chapters behind?

I hope Boredom wouldn't get disheartened by this snipe.

Double-page supporter
This is bad enough to be considered troll not a snipe for me. The conversation doesn't flow nicely. Even ESL like me can see.
Still waiting for Boredom version.

awww yeah

Fuck this is bad for my heart
I was smiling like a dumb the whole time

Dex-chan lover
Boredom hasn't released a chapter for 17 days. Those extra chapters they posted have like 3 pages worth of text each. I appreciate the worth that @Ataru did.

I dont mind someone releasing their own version. Its their prerogative. Ill still end up reading both anyway.

Dex-chan lover
I am a scanlator. If we have a fast LQ and a more slow HQ what's is the issue here?
I will reread the HQ after we have it, but i crave more story and i will read anything that can give me an idea of what's is happening.
I mean, when i was reading Boarding School Juliet. I would go to the raw discussion where some people just put the fast translation in a topic discussion. Separated from the pages (with the raw pages annexed in the images). You can't go more LQ than that, but there were a lot of people that were doing that.
So that's it. To me doing an LQ it's not snipping

Dex-chan lover
I'll wait for Boredom... I don't know, maybe they're on vacation, you know, it's fuckin' Summer

Dex-chan lover
@labanina I need to ask, once Boredom Society releases their chapters, are you still going to keep yours uploaded or will you take them down?

Dex-chan lover
@Moxle he has smirked a few times under his breath, but yeah this is the first time he has shown a full blown smile.

Users who are viewing this thread