Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 48

Group Leader
@raven_freak the original group got pissed that they got sniped and outpaced by bunch of anons who got pissed because the original group was slow with the release. they shit on everyone who supports this group effort while making bunch of excuses on why they're slow on releasing chapters. Basically throwing a fit and having a complete meltdown. Too bad most of it happened when I was asleep.
These releases were translated using machine translation, but at least they got proofread by multiple people who (hopefully) know Japanese. So they should be fine and there shouldn't be any reason for anyone to be unhappy with these releases (unless you're part of original scanlation group).

Thank you fast group, I want to let y'all know I appreciate you! Thanks for bringing us these chapters so we can appreciate these dummy's!

Fed-Kun's army
Owning discordtards should be a tradition
Thanks for the chapter and owning groups that keep TL's hostage

Dex-chan lover
@Kanami-chan so what, Boredom gonna drop this? It'll be very sad, bcs they bring quality.
Why no one cant be like BearScan, they are calm and chill, doing their work, knowing there are people who wants to read their translation. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Aggregator gang
There is just nothing funnier than watching sniping drama go down. Thanks to both anon and boredom for all their effort in translating this I love u both

we really do live in a society where u a bitch for sniping chapters huh smh guys:!)🤬🤬🤬

Group Leader
@jmann dunno, but this manga is very popular now, so it's just natural that people want to read more and have faster release. even if they do drop it, some other group must want to fill the epeen void.

Aggregator gang
Man, scanlator drama is so stupid. It's not like any of them own the series. If someone else wants to work on it, then let them. You don't want to read low quality scans? Then don't read it, wait for the higher quality scans. Hell, they make it easier for you by putting a blatant warning at the behinning of the chapter.

Fuck off with this entitlement. It's all free content we're getting.

Anything that makes discordtards angry is fine by my book. And imagine crying about quality when you can't even read the language

@Jmann Right? Bearscan is a very good example, even when sniped they won't stop and will drop chapters translated with great effort, I was actually fucking scared when they got sniped a while ago but they got their shit together.
This always happens with big groups, I'm glad people can see how Boredom has been bottlenecking releases even before they could think of any excuse.

God damn, thank you for the quick translation, i really wanted to see this date!, wow she is so bold and he doesn't know how to express himself SO CUTE!

To clarify: This chapter was not machine translated, it was translated by me, just to prove to doofus Labanina that I could do a rough translation directly from the raws in an hour if I wanted to, because he wouldn't believe it. And what did this respectful chap do now? ... He just used my draft as a base without my consent and published the latest chapter anyway, with some strange changes of his own.

So .... "thanks" for crediting me as the translator of the draft. I hope you got your much craved attention and praise after uploading all those latest chapters 🙄

Dex-chan lover
I don't see the need to attack Boredom. They've translated 40something chapters of this series from when it was unknown and not popular after all. Just enjoy the speedy LQ tl, hopefully we'll get the HQ sooner too :p

Users who are viewing this thread